[News] Recensione di Bad Taste
The AIDS (The Astro Investigation and Defence Service) service that is of extraterrestrial investigations of New Zealand, send Derek, Frank, Ozzy, and Barry to investigate the disappearance of all the inhabitants of the town of Káhira. Soon discover that the place has been invaded by aliens in human form and that the entire population was slaughtered to be used for the fast food chain space of Mister Crumb. For the four agents will touch on the difficult task of rejecting the alien invasion ...
It's been four years since I saw Bad Taste for the first time and the joys of this film had been lost in the maze memory, leaving a halo of legend on the film in question. The opportunity to see him again after so much time lately has inspired me to write a review, because I said, "a film that must necessarily end up in the Video Library Marcia!"
I have colleagues whose writing skills have probably made it more justice to this jewel of the trash, but since they chose to review other movies I've seen good of hoarding. So, here are served! My hope is to intrigue and motivate you to see this film that truly deserves ...
Read Review
0 comments:
Post a Comment