Monday, June 28, 2010

Samples Of Vote Of Thanks

EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Maurizio Zaffiri


Rugbistic exclusively interviewed the captain of L'Aquila Rugby Maurizio Zaffiri , third line of great experience who has also donned the national team. Champion of Italy Calvisano with in 2005, three Six Nations played 14 caps and blue.

1) What is the senior national team game in which you'll never forget? I think
that 18 of the stadium in Cardiff in a completely red (Wales fans note), the first useful result outside of Italy to the Six Nations was a game that I will always remember with pleasure.
2) How do you rate this season just ended in L'Aquila?
Considering what happened to us and all the logistical difficulties that resulted, combined with our problems, I'd say it was a good year. I can if I want to thank all the players out that this year they decided to play it so difficult to L'Aquila. Aquila We have now had a big feeling of reaction but their involvement was moving.
3) What is the player with whom have had more pleasure in playing together and against which you liked to play as an opponent? In rugby
born and cemented friendships. Of all the big players with whom I had the honor of playing together I can say one thing: usually a champion of rugby it is in life. I was delighted to play against Wilkinson, human image of many companies, and off the pitch has the simplicity and the availability of the herd.
4) How do you see Italian rugby in ten years?
honestly think that after the entry into Celtic League there will be a big improvement in the economy of sponsorship, I think that ties between Six Nations and we have reached almost the maximum possible roof, ma credo in un rugby che nella formazione e nella specializzazione andrà sempre più nello specifico. Non ci saranno più casi di finto professionismo per esempio ed un ragazzo di 20 anni saprà se può investire sul rugby o praticarlo in modo amatoriale.
5) Nel tuo futuro, finita la carriera da giocatore, che progetti hai intenzione di intraprendere? Credi di rimanere sempre nell'ambito rugbistico?
Per il momento cerco di finire la mia carriera nel miglior modo possibile, poi si vedra'.
6) Come vedi l'ingresso di due rappresentanti italiane in Celtic League?
Penso di aver già risposto nella quarta domanda...diciamo un passaggio dovuto.
7) A quale giocatore, sia del passato che del presente, ti ispiri o comunque ammiri?
Penso di essere, ancora adesso, così impegnato a migliorarmi che non ho avuto il tempo di ispirarmi a nessuno.
8) Nella tua carriera hai avuto la possibilità di giocare anche in Coppe europee contro club stranieri, quali sono secondo te le maggiori differenze tra i club italiani e quelli stranieri a livello di gioco?
Sicuramente la velocità di esecuzione e il ritmo di gara, ma se cerchi una grossa differenza altamente indicativa la trovi nei budget societari. Questo è uno dei motivi perchè considero la Celtic un passaggio obbligatorio.
9) L'Aquila possiede una tradizione e un'attaccamento al rugby pressochè unico in Italy, what do you attribute this love?
Rugby L'Aquila is deeply rooted in the socio-cultural, all rugby players have been here for one day and rugby conveys the values \u200b\u200bcherished by Aquila in the domestic and foreign markets.
10) Which character do you think has been the most help in your development?
sure my family, only one way characters interact.

0 comments:

Post a Comment